PAT LC Goals:
- Support and energize a community of scholars interested in advancing the science and practice of Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy (PAT).
- Generate rigorous and meaningful research projects to advance health equity by studying the access, quality, impact, and implementation of PAT in historically marginalized communities.
- Host dialogues and gatherings to discuss how PAT can help transform the behavioral health care system.
- Support the training of the next generation of social work students and scholars dedicated to advancing PAT for all.
- Understand and support efforts and policies to legalize PAT in Missouri and Nationwide.
To get involved, contact:
Dr. Leopoldo Cabassa, email@example.com
Dr. Dani Adams, firstname.lastname@example.org