Useful Research Links
- Washington University Department of Psychiatry's Funded Research Projects, listed by Investigator's Last Name.
- Washington University Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, This site provides links tot he research support services offered by the University.
- Healthy People 2010 is the prevention agenda for the Nation. It is a statement of national health objectives designed to identify the most significant preventable threats to health and to establish national goals to reduce these threats.
- National Institute of Health (NIH): The home page of the National Institutes of health provides links to study findings, research programs and policy information.
- NIH Institutes, Centers & Offices: A page containing links to all of the institutes, centers and offices comprising the NIH.
- NIH Office of Extramural Research: An informative web page providing links to various sites containing policy, procedural and advisory information relating to the NIH research process.
- NIH - Grants & Funding Opportunities: A page containing links to various pages that provide information useful to the funding search process.
- NIH RePORTER: This is a search able database of federally funded research projects conducted at universities, hospitals and other research institutions.
- Community of Science (COS): A web service subscribed to by the University, this site enable investigators to sign up for funding announcements, research funding programs, and search participating investigators for areas of expertise.
- The Foundation Center: A web page providing links to and information about non-federal sources of funding.
- Missouri Health Data and Statistics: links listed by the Missouri Foundation for Health
- World Wide Web Resources for Social Workers (WWWRSW): New York University's Ehrenkranz School of Social Work and the Division of Social Work and Behavioral Science, Mount Sinai School of Medicine jointly sponsor WWWRSW.
- Missouri State Senate information site: A comprehensive site providing links to information on State Senate information, legislative information, supporting documents, and maps and speeches.
- Schizophrenia Research Forum (SRF): "A Catalyst for Creative Thinking"
- Healthy People 2010 Data: An interactive site providing statistics related to the healthy people 2010 data.
- Web-based Stat Resources
- Alexopolous, George Cornell ACISR for Late Life Depression, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Department of Psychiatry.
- Brent, David ACISR - Early-Onset Mood & Anxiety Disorder, University of Pittsburg at Pittsburg, Department of Psychiatry.
- Buchanan, Robert Advanced Centers for Interventions and Services Research, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Department of Psychiatry.
- Caton, Carol Columbia Center for Homelessness Prevention Studies,Columbia University, Department of Sociomedical Studies.
- Jeste, Dilip ACISIR for Older People with Schizophrenia and Other Psychoses, University of California , San Diego, Department of Psychiatry.
- Kane, John Early Phase Schizophrenia: Optimizing Outcomes, Feinstein Institute For Medical Research, New York, Department of Psychiatry.
- Katz, Ira Depression and Medical Care: Aging and Clinical Setting, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Psychiatry.
- March , John Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Trials Network (CAPTN), Duke University, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
- Oslin, David NSRA Training: Psychiatric Medical Co-morbidity in Aging, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Psychiatry.
- Reynolds, Charles IRC for the Study of Late-Life Mood Disorders, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Psychiatry.
- Shaffer, David ACISR for Pediatric Psychiatry Disorders, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Department of Psychiatry.
- This is a link to materials from six Center RNDCs around the country: http://www.adprose.org/centersconf/summercenter06.htm