The Data Management Unit’s (DMU) key goal is to ensure that all projects have the procedures and tools needed to gather, store, and analyze top quality data; securing the flow of data from the respondent through dissemination. We convert your grants, data and ideas into publications.
The DMU offers services :
- Survey format, and code book creation
- Measures searches
- Data cleaning
- Data entry
- Interviewer and data entry personnel training
- Data archiving (and other documentation services)
- Statistical analysis
The DMU also offers tools that can be customized to your situation:
- Data entry screens (for paper, web, telephone, in person surveys)
- Subject tracking database
- Data Management database
- Library of standardized measures
Our biggest resource is the vast and varied expertise of the people on our team, lead by Peter Doré (Director of Data Management). The team consists of Dave Dixon (PhD Statistician) and Suzie Rath (Data manager/analyst).
You can contact Peter Doré at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible collaborations